LEAF SPRING U BOLT KITS
FOR HEAVY, MEDIUM AND LIGHT DUTY TRUCKS
- New Leaf Spring U-Bolts Are The Foundation Of Your Leaf Spring Install
- If You Are Having Trouble Choosing The Correct U-Bolt Size For Your Application Don't Hesitate to give us a call
- or CONTACT US AND "JUST ASK BOB" .
- We Will Help You Get The Proper U-Bolt For Your Job.
- Leaf Spring U-Bolts Are Available From Grade 5 To Grade 8.
- We Supply All Bends: Round, Square, Semi-Round.
- U-Bolts Are Sold (2) Per Kit With Deep Nuts And Thick Washers.
- Re-Use Of Used/Original Spring U-Bolts Is Not Recommended Due To Fatigue And Stretching
- From When U-Bolt Was Originally Torqued.
** All U-Bolts Are Bent From Straight Rods When Ordered
** They Are Considered A Special Order Item And Non-Returnable
Select the type of U-Bolt bend (Round U-Bolt, Square U-Bolt, or Semi-Round U-Bolt)
Measure diameter of the U-bolt Rod ("A")
- To help determine the diameter of your present u-bolts, please refer to the following chart
- 11/16 Socket = 7/16 Rod
- 3/4 Socket = 1/2 Rod
- 13/16, 7/8 or 21mm Socket = 9/16 Rod
- 15/16 Socket = 5/8 Rod
- 1-1/16 or 1-1/8 Socket - 3/4 Rod
- 1-5/16 Socket = 7/8 Rod
Measure inside diameter distance between the u-bolt Legs ("B") Measure length of each u-bolt leg ("C")